Here are a few tips to make drinking water a bit more palatable:
1) Add lemon or lime juice... this provides flavor with no extra junk.
2) Drink calorie-free seltzer or sparkling water... they come in many different flavors and as long as they don't contain any sugar or calories, they "count" toward your daily ounces.
3) Drink herbal tea... again, lots of flavors and calorie free.. the tea must be caffeine free to count toward hydration.
4) Fruit infused water... you can get a fancy water jug to do this, or simply drop some slices of strawberries, blueberries, or any fruit you like. Cucumber also works great.
5) Mix with supplements... a daily multivitamin and greens supplement are also critical for overall health. Mixing a liquid multivitaminand liquid greens supplement into plain water can keep you hydrated, boost your health, and do all of it with a great flavor.
I hope these tips help... and if you need help with the accountability part of making sure you get this done daily, I'd love to help... my Coaching programs help with things just like this. If you're interested in exploring more about them, just email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time to talk.
- Coach Michelle