Just in case you’re not familiar with 80’s pop, here’s a link where you can listen 🤣
What I’m getting at is that summer is over…. We are now in September, which means it’s back to reality….
…. And the tough reality for many of us is that our jeans just don’t fit like they used to.
We are ready to clean things up and get back to a routine, a schedule, and a sense of looking and feeling better…. Inside and out.
For many, this time of year means re-committing to regular exercise, making better nutrition choices, and being more balanced and mindful in everyday life.
If you’re one of those people- GREAT! I commend you on taking action to improve your body & life!
If this all sounds like a great idea, but you’re not sure where to start… I have a few suggestions for 1st steps:
- move for 15 minutes daily
- add 10oz of water every 2 days
- add a veggie to each meal
- write daily gratitudes every morning
Make sure to use a source of external accountability, to keep you on track and consistent.
There are 2 ways that we can help you get back to feeling and looking better…
- Join the 21 Day Metabolism Reboot: reboot, recharge, and restart your body from the inside… we give you ALL the tools you need and we guide you through every step of the way. CLICK HERE for more details and to register. (registration closes on Friday, so act NOW!)
- Pick up a 7-Day Detox Kit: Eniva has a great detox that is gentle yet effective. It’s an extremely high quality program, and there’s NO dieting or fasting required! The Detox kit is the kit of month and you can get yours one of 2 ways:
----->Order here for delivery direct to your door: http://bit.ly/2yzOuUh