I did this one earlier today and got a little extra cardio in, and I feel like a million bucks! Try this out and track your time!
MONSTER Monday Workout 11.26.12
- ARC Trainer 30 mins as cardio warm-up [you can do another type of cardio warm-up but my favorite is the ARC trainer because it gets my hips & posterior chain awake and ready to move!]
Warm Up Circuit
- Walkouts/Inchworms- length of room and back
- High knee walk – length of room and back
- Hip circles x15/leg
- Glute Bridges x10
3 Rounds for Time
- 25 KB swings [26.5lb KB…if you’re still working your way up to KB swings, you can do swings with a lighter dumbbell and focus on your hip-hinge form]
- 25 Burpees [I did 2 rounds of lateral Burpees and 1 round of regular Burpees]
- 25 SDHP (sumo deadlift high pull) with KB [35lb. KB…. Again, you can always use a lighter DB and focus on keeping good form]
- 25 Wall Ball [16lb ball]
***If you are not familiar with any of the exercises, consult a certified professional before you attempt them! Adjust the length and intensity of this workout in accordance to your fitness level. You can decrease weight, or reps for any of the exercises. You can also modify body weight exercises. If you have questions, or would like to be put through this circuit by a certified personal trainer, email: email@example.com***
Try it out, and leave a COMMENT on the blog or Facebook page!! Don’t forget to check back every Monday for a new workout!