The morning news sure knows how to put a damper on my day before I’m even out of my pajamas. It makes me not want to get out and be the BEST I can be in this great, big world. It makes me want to hole up at home, on my couch, with my girlfriend and my animals and NOT participate in a world that can appear to be so SUCKY!
However, instead of doing that, I decided last night that I would remind myself of the TONS AND TONS of things in this world that don’t suck. ’Cuz there are plenty, if we just shut off the TV, fold up the newspaper, put away our Facebook feed and remember the good things.
I want to share with you some of the current things in my life that don’t suck, and I hope that you’ll leave a comment and add one or two of your own. I hope that each person who reads this blog post can both add to and take something from it.
THINGS THAT DON"T SUCK:
2. Being greeted at the door by a very happy doggie who smells like lavender from her bath.
3. Saving $17.75 at CVS thanks to coupons and BOGO’s. Saving money never sucks.
4. Decorating the house with mini pumpkins, gourds, and fall candles.
5. The smell of apple zucchini muffins. Only sucks if you don’t get to eat them!
6. Having a job that is your true passion, and makes you feel fulfilled. This is one of my favorite non-sucky things.
7. CeraVe cream.
8. Flannel pajamas and a big mug of lemon ginger tea at the end of a long day.
10. Running 6:30/mile sprints on the treadmill and feeling like a million bucks after!!!
What doesn't suck in your life?