Searching “improve fitness tips” delivers over 2.2 billion results in the same amount of time.
It’s pretty clear that there’s no shortage of information out there on how a person can lose weight, improve fitness, and - ultimately - feel better.
My own articles, videos, and tips are amongst these results, and I’m sure that what I have to say overlaps many of my colleagues.
If you sift past the gimmicks, bullshit, and scams, there are some tried and true methods and tactics that actually work.
This begs the question- WHY, then, do so many people have a hard time achieving such goals??
There are a few fundamental reasons, I believe, this is true.
- There is little to no focus on the mental aspect of weight loss and fitness. The fitness industry has focused on the body from the neck down, critically ignoring the epicenter and powerhouse of each human- their brain. I dive deep into this in my book Why The Gym Didn’t Work For You. You can grab a hard copy HERE, or download a free digital copy HERE.
- People are highly reluctant to put simple actions into place, believing that more difficulty and suffering must be necessary in order to drop 25lbs or achieve a smaller dress/pant size.
It is this second point that I want to focus on today.
I could give you 5 simple tips to lose weight, improve fitness, and feel better overall:
- Drink ½ your body in ounces of water per day
- Eat protein at each meal
- Eat a vegetable at each meal
- Intentionally move your body for 30 minutes per day
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
You’d agree that these 5 tips are simple….too simple, some may say.
“There must be more to it than that.”
“It can’t be that straightforward or easy to lose weight.”
Most folks I talk to will regale me with stories of disappointment and failure in their weight loss efforts.
They’ll share tales of going to extremes, giving up foods they love, exercising for hours a day, and depriving themselves of any fun or happiness….all to finally cave to the pressure and end up 10 pounds heavier than they were at the start.
But when I ask if they have tried any of the 5 tips I shared above, the answer is almost always NO.
They are unwilling to do the simple stuff that works!
I GUARANTEE that if you employ the 5 steps above for 90 days you will see incredible positive transformation of your body as well as your overall life.
But, here’s the catch: YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!
You can’t try for 2 weeks and then give up because you have shiny object syndrome that drags you off to the next fad.
You can’t do it for a month and then complain that it doesn’t work.
You must do it…. Every day…. Yes, EVERY DAY, for 90 days.
It’s not that hard. It’s certainly not complicated.
You don’t need any special tools, memberships, or knowledge.
Stick to the basics for 90 days and you will change your life.
Get started today.
And, when you’re done, I’d love to hear from you.
- Coach Michelle
🎁P.S. Get a FREE copy of my Protein Recipe Guide!🎁
These aren’t your typical “healthy recipes”… This recipe guide is loaded with 15 delicious, protein packed recipes that you’ll LOVE.
Download a FREE digital copy here: https://bit.ly/3q7wSIM