Whether it's work, school, kids or all of the above, finding the time to get a healthy meal on the dinner table can be a challenge for most people.
So today, I wanted to share a quick and simple recipe that everyone in the family will love: "Better For You Chicken Tenders."
This delicious, protein-packed recipe is courtesy of The Give Program, a charitable organization that provides access to healthy protein sources while helping small, locally owned gyms and fitness studios get back on their feet during some difficult times.
- 1 lb of pasture raised chicken breast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ cup brown rice flour and ½ cup almond flour, seasoned to taste (1 tablespoon of Primal Kitchen BBQ sauce works great!)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg and dredge in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes each side (or until chicken’s internal temperature is 165 degrees)
- Enjoy as-is or with your favorite barbecue sauce or dipping sauce
You can also keep the momentum going by letting me know the No. 1 thing you need help with as far as improving your diet so you can lose weight and gain lean muscle.
What’s the No. 1 nutrition item holding you back?
Comment or email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know.
- Coach Michelle
🎁P.S. Get a FREE copy of my Protein Recipe Guide!🎁
These aren’t your typical “healthy recipes”… This recipe guide is loaded with 15 delicious, protein packed recipes that you’ll LOVE.
Download a FREE digital copy here: https://bit.ly/3q7wSIM