You might have wanted to say no, but didn't feel that you could.
- you agree to eat fast food with friends even though you would prefer to have a more healthful meal
- you take a job because your family or significant other think you should
- you take an extra work meeting during your previously scheduled workout time
And in the end, saying "yes" to everyone else's requests shortchanges your health, wellness, and happiness. You end up sacrificing all of that in order to please others.
It is okay to say no!
Saying "NO" to things creates opportunity for better things to happen:
- Things that you actually want in your life.
- Things that make you happy, fulfilled, and that nurture your health & wellness.
- Things that help you transform into a better and more evolved human.
Saying "NO" puts you back into the driver's seat of your life.... you are in charge of your choices and the impact they have on your life.
It can be scary to say "NO," but the more comfortable you get with it the easier it will be to say "YES" to the things that you really want.
Empower yourself today by having the courage to say "NO" to something you don't really want, and allow the Universe to deliver something wonderful!
- Coach Michelle