But I’M BACK with a BRAND NEW Monster Monday Workout for you to try! It’s guaranteed to challenge you in the best ways possible!
Try it out and post your feedback!
MONSTER Monday Workout 9.30.13: I’M BACK!
- Foam Roll
- Inchworms x7
- Walking Hip Flexor Stretch x5/leg
- Hip Circles x20/leg
(set a timer for 10 mins and do as many rounds as possible. Rest for 5 mins, and then do it again, trying to beat your # of rounds.)
1) Jump Squats x10
2) Crabwalk x 20 steps
3) Renegade Rows x10/arm [use a DB or KB that suits your fitness level]
4) Neutral Grip 1-Arm Press x10/arm [use a DB or KB that suits your fitness level]
5) Low Plank w/Alternating Reaches x20 reaches
6) Single Leg Elevated Glute Bridges x20/leg [use a yoga block or a step as the elevated surface]
If you’d like assistance creating a custom workout, contact Lucky13Fitness!! Visit www.lucky13fitness.com for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. If you would like MONSTER Monday workouts and other fitness tips delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for the Lucky13List by clicking here !
*If you are not familiar with any of the exercises, consult a certified professional before you attempt them! Adjust the length and intensity of this workout in accordance to your fitness level. You can decrease weight, or reps for any of the exercises. You can also modify body weight exercises. If you have questions, or would like to be put through this circuit by a certified personal trainer, email: email@example.com